Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Get Started with RefWorks Online
Referencing is a key part of writing assignments and showing where you sourced your information, but it can be time consuming and confusing to keep track of all the key details for citations. The University offers free access to RefWorks, a reference management platform, and this workshop aims to show you how to get set up and start organising your sources. Students will:
- Be able to explain why reference management is a useful tool for academic writing.
- Experience using RefWorks through practical activities.
- Understand how RefWorks interacts with other platforms, including Discover@Bolton, Microsoft Word and databases.
- Practice use of key features of RefWorks to save and manage sources, and create citations and bibliographies.
Before the session, please visit https://libguides.bolton.ac.uk/refworks/ and follow the instructions to sign up for a Refworks account, if you haven't got one already.
- Tuesday, May 16th, 2023
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- English as an Additional Language students (EAL) International Students PGTs Researchers UGs
- My Academic Development