English In-Sessional Online Online
The English In-Sessional (Online) covers academic writing for students who speak English as an Additional Language.
Sessions focus on:
- An introduction to academic writing
- Paragraphs, linking and signposting
- Using texts in academic writing
- Paraphrasing and referencing
- Cautious language, reporting verbs and critical writing
- Writing about data and trends
The classes are interactive and you’ll be working in groups with a tutor to practice the grammar, vocabulary and skills. Sessions are delivered by Zoom.
When you register below you will receive an invite and reminder for each session in the series.