Get started with Researcher Academy and Scopus Online
This session will introduce two key resources from Elsevier for postgraduate researchers and staff undertaking research:
- Researcher Academy is an elearning platform that features resources on every stage of the research cycle. From preparation and obtaining funding, to research data management, writing and navigating peer review, through to effective communication and career development. Find out how to access Researcher Academy, how to navigate the platform and document your personal development activity.
- Scopus is one of the world's leading databases of peer reviewed literature. You'll learn how to search and analyse Scopus results, making connections via citations and author affiliations.
The session will include on-screen demonstrations and a chance to ask questions. All attendees will be emailed a recording after the session.
Related LibGuide: Research support by Anne Keddie
- Wednesday, October 27, 2021
- 1:00pm - 1:50pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.