Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Ready Steady Study: How to Plan for Academic Study
Ready Steady Study is a series of workshops to help new students get off to a flying start at the University of Bolton.
In this session:
- How to Plan for academic Study
- Research techniques – Using Boolean Operators
- Reading For Gist (understanding the overall meaning, the core idea, of a spoken or written discourse)
- Wednesday, September 15, 2021
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- Group Study Room 2
Registration has closed.