Library resources for teaching and learning Online
This session is for academic staff only
The session will provide an overview of online library resources and services for the 2021-22 academic year including:
- The new University of Bolton Library website
- Latest search features on Discover@Bolton
- The Library's new Resource List strategy and Digitisation service - and how they can increase the digital accessibility of texts for your students
It will provide some best practice for how to effectively signpost towards library resources in your teaching.
There will be a chance to ask questions and attendees will receive a recording after the session.
Related LibGuide: Academic Staff by Tim Leonard
- Monday, August 9, 2021
- 11:00am - 11:45am
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.