Effective Researching with IEEE Xplore Online
IEEE Xplore provides access to more than four-million full-text documents from some of the world's most highly cited publications in electrical engineering, computer science and electronics - as well as a growing collection of content related to business, logistics, project management and media.
Search like a professional with this overview of best practices for maximising features of the IEEE platform, covering:
- advanced search techniques
- keeping track of your searches
- setting up alerts
- downloading equations
- finding the most-cited or most-downloaded papers
- keep current with expertise from leading authors
- patent citations, and much more.
This online session will be delivered by guest presenter Ed Wong from Content Online.
Attendance at this session is free. Please register for the session and you will be emailed the link and login details and a reminder for your calendar.
Related LibGuide: Electrical and Electronic Engineering by Steve Crimes
- Monday, October 26, 2020
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.